Northwest Ecological Services understands the unique challenges developers face and have decades of combined experience bringing them to successful resolution. We have forged dozens of strong partnerships with developers, municipalities, and agencies in Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, Island, and San Juan counties and have become a recognized leader in land use and development issues.
Our capabilities include a wide range of projects, from mitigation to housing developments, to construction of individual buildings, to the planning of trails, parks, and storm water features. Our assistance can range from a general review to a comprehensive analysis and monitoring can be ongoing or upon completed construction. We can also help resolve land use conflicts, contribute to long-range planning, assist with permitting challenges, and find creative solutions to complicated land use issues.
- Knowledge of our unique local land use and natural resource conditions
- Proven history of successful partnerships with dozens of developers, municipalities, engineers, surveyors, architects, and homeowners
- Extensive knowledge of local land use laws and procedures
- Decades of combined experience resolving permitting, mitigation, monitoring, and assessment challenges
- Respected by federal, state, and local regulators
- Experience designing LEED® projects, low impact landscapes, and naturalized storm water systems